martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

MYSELF




          I'm Rocio and I was born in 1994. I have two brothers who are the most important part of my life. The older one is twenty years old and his name is Juan Francisco. The younger one is Miguel Angel and he is seventeen years old.

           I love reading, the beach and I especially love drawing and because of that when I was seven years old I wanted to be an artist. But once I made a discovery, I like to teach children, so I decided to be a teacher.

          At the moment I'm studying at the University and I will be doing that for four or maybe five years. My plans for the future are to get my degree and find a job as a teacher.









Foto :Ibiza
Foto: Libros.
foto: Aula de infantil.
foto: Aula de infantil blanco y negro.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario